at ourcards we want your experience to be as enjoyable as possible,
that'S WHY WE have assembled this list of frequently asked questions
- OurCards’ Performance Seems Slow
- How to start Your Deck
- What’s Included in a Deck from OurCards?
- What is Smart Assign and How Does it Work?
- What is Auto Assign?
- Can I create a deck if I don’t have a family tree on a genealogy site?
- Why doesn’t the person data display on the card (even though I know some was imported)?
- What if I don’t have a photo for everyone in my deck?
- How Does the Photo Album Work?
- Which Genealogy Sites Does OurCards Support?
- How can I share my deck with someone else?
- How do I invite Facebook Friends to be part of my deck?
- What is OurCards’ cancellation policy?
- How Do I Create a Deck (detailed instructions)?
- Do you import DNA data from Ancestry.com or other genealogy sites?
- Do you ship overseas?
- What are the Photo Considerations for OurCards?
- Can I export my data back to a genealogy website?
- What’s a Factoid?
- What if I don’t have enough people in my family to fill a deck?
- How do I swap two people between cards?
- Validation – Which fields are validated automatically before checking out?
- If I have data on different genealogy sites, can I connect to more than one?
- How do I Save Changes?
- How do I re-order a deck?
- How do I extract data from my genealogy website?
- How do I copy a person from one card to another?
- Collage – Which photos are selected if I choose the collage?